Nokia will be holding the 7th annual Qt Developer Days events this year in Munich (Oct. 11-13) and San Francisco (Nov. 1-3) and would like very much for you to come!
This years event will feature:
- Over 50 technical sessions, many given by the developers of Qt
- On-site Tech Lab where I will get dedicated time with an experience Qt engineer.
- In-depth sessions on Qt 4.7 and Qt Quick, the new UI creation tool.
- An opportunity to learn and share experiences and ideas with other Qt developers and meet our Qt partners.
- Insights into Qt’s development and future roadmap.
As a special bonus to all our online friends at qtcentre.org
, we are offering an additional discount of €/$ 50 off the already reduced registration fee if you book before September 29. This means that the community discount plus the early bird discount brings the total price to €/$449 for the three day event (which includes training) or €/$349 for the two day conference.
To take advantage of this deal, simply enter the promo code DDWEB
when registering for the event.
Hope to see you at Qt Developer Days!