By visiting the website QtCentre.org, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to QtCentre.org, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of QtCentre.org. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Qt Centre Foundation and that your use of QtCentre.org shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- The primary language of this site is English.
- Posting single short sentences such as "hello" or "thank you" in languages other than English is allowed.
- If you have to post in language other than English, please also post an English translation of your post. Otherwise you post may be removed without prior notice.
- Posting in languages other than English on national forums or social groups is allowed. The authors are required to provide English translation of each message upon request from the administration team.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. In case of problems with your account, please contact the staff using private messaging or email (authorize yourself by using the same email address as passed during registration).
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline ([IMG][/IMG]) image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed. Users are asked to instead use the attachment system of the site.
LINKS IN SIGNATURES
- Linking to a commercial or non-commercial product/service is fine, provided it is a product or service that is related to the topic of this site.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate Qt Centre community standards. The administration team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- Use of avatars containing any explicit, racist or otherwise illegal content is prohibited.
- You maybe be asked to remove an avatar that disturbs other users. Failure to comply to such reques will result in the avatar being removed by administrators without any other notice.
BANS AND WARNING MESSAGES
- Posting SPAM in any form is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban. Furthermore username, email and IP address of the spammer will be forwarded to anti-spam services.
- Posting explicit or sexual material in any form is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban.
- Posting messages directed against other users of the site is not allowed and will be considered as abuse of the site.
- Consecutive abusing the site or improper behaviour despite received warnings may result in a temporary ban.
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account. Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
STAFF AND MODERATION
- The staff of QtCentre.org consists of:
- administrators having total control of the site with full rights to enforce these Terms of Agreement on any user and content posted by him to any part of the site. Actions undertaken by administrators may be reported to Qt Centre Foundation Council and canceled if recognized as unfair.
- super-moderators having limited control of the site with rights to enforce these Terms of Agreement on any user and content posted by him to any part of the site. Actions undertaken by super-moderators may be reported to administrators and canceled if recognized as unfair.
- moderators having rights to enforce these Terms of Agreement on any user and content posted by him to the part of the site the moderator is responsible for. Actions undertaken by moderators may be reported to administrators and canceled if recognized as unfair.
- Although the administrators and moderators of Qt Centre will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the Qt Centre Foundation cannot be held responsible for the content of any message. A user who notices a post violating any of the rules is asked to report the offending post to a moderator using a link () provided under each post.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- Administration team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- Any disputes with the staff of Qt Centre will be handled in private through the Private Message System.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
When you submit content to QtCentre.org you simultaneously grant Qt Centre Foundation an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to QtCentre.org.
Unless stated otherwise by the author all code published on this site is public domain and can be used by anyone for anything without any affiliation to the original author.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that your use of QtCentre.org is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". Qt Centre Foundation does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the QtCentre.org website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You understand and agree that Qt Centre Foundation and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (including registered members of the site) shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Qt Centre Foundation has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Qt Centre Foundation is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
QtCentre.org may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Qt Centre Foundation is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
Qt Centre Foundation reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of QtCentre.org after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
All things not covered by this document are subject to regulations of the Code of Law of Republic of Poland, regulations of European Union and statute of Qt Centre Foundation.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Qt Centre Foundation to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of QtCentre.org. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.