Thread: Problems trying to compile driver firebird

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Exclamation Problems trying to compile driver firebird

Good Day,
    I'm having trouble compiling the driver to firebird on the qt 4.3.3, plataform MS Windows (XP).
    Firebird is instaled in C:\Firebird directory.

Then what is happening:

Setting up a MinGW/Qt only environment...
    -- QTDIR set to C:\Qt\4.3.3
    -- PATH set to C:\Qt\4.3.3\bin
    -- Adding C:\MinGW\bin to PATH
    -- Adding C:\WINDOWS\System32 to PATH
    -- QMAKESPEC set to win32-g++

C:\Qt\4.3.3>cd src/plugins/sqldrivers/ibase

C:\Qt\4.3.3\src\plugins\sqldrivers\ibase>qmake -o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH+=C:\Firebird\include" "LIBRARYPATH+=C:\Firebird\bin" "LIBS+=-lfbclient" ibase.pro

C:\Qt\4.3.3\src\plugins\sqldrivers\ibase>make
    mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Qt/4.3.3/src/plugins/sqldrivers/ibase'
    g++ -c -O2 -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT
    -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN
    -DQT_SQL_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtCo
    re" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtCore" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtSql" -I"c:
    \Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtSql" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include" -I"c:\Firebird\includ
    e" -I"c:\Firebird\include" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\ActiveQt" -I"tmp\moc\rele
    ase_shared" -I"." -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o tmp\obj\release_shar
    ed\main.o main.cpp
    g++ -c -O2 -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT
    -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN
    -DQT_SQL_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtCo
    re" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtCore" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtSql" -I"c:
    \Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\QtSql" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include" -I"c:\Firebird\includ
    e" -I"c:\Firebird\include" -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\include\ActiveQt" -I"tmp\moc\rele
    ase_shared" -I"." -I"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o tmp\obj\release_shar
    ed\qsql_ibase.o ..\..\..\sql\drivers\ibase\qsql_ibase.cpp
    ..\..\..\sql\drivers\ibase\qsql_ibase.cpp: In member function `virtual int QIBas
    eResult::numRowsAffected()':
    ..\..\..\sql\drivers\ibase\qsql_ibase.cpp:1184: warning: 'cCountType' might be u
    sed uninitialized in this function
    g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-rel
    oc -Wl,-s -mthreads -Wl -shared -Wl,--out-implib,c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\plugins\sqldri
    vers\libqsqlibase4.a -o c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlibase4.dll tmp/o
    bj/release_shared/main.o tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o -L"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.
    3\lib" -L"c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\lib" tmp\obj\release_shared\qsqlibase_resource_res.o
    -LC:\Firebird\lib -lfbclient -lfbclient -lQtSql4 -lQtCore4
    Creating library file: c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\plugins\sqldrivers\libqsqlibase4. a
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xb7):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refere
    nce to `isc_sqlcode@4'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xd9):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refere
    nce to `isc_sql_interprete@12'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xb03):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refer
    ence to `isc_create_blob2@28'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xc02):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refer
    ence to `isc_put_segment@16'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xef7):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refer
    ence to `isc_close_blob@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x10e2):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_open_blob2@28'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x14f9):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_get_segment@20'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x159b):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_close_blob@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x1b56):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_sql_info@24'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x1dd9):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_vax_integer@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x1dec):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x21a5):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_commit_transaction@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2427):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_free_statement@12'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2a48):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_allocate_statement@12'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2b61):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_prepare@28'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2c72):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_describe_bind@16'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2d79):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_describe_bind@16'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x2e91):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_describe@16'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x37f2):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_sql_info@24'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x38e3):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x3906):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x4414):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_detach_database@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x48d8):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_commit_transaction@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x4bd8):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_rollback_transaction@8'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0x91bf):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_attach_database@24'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xb30d):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_array_lookup_bounds@24'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xb96e):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_array_get_slice@28'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xcbf4):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_array_lookup_bounds@24'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xd8a0):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_array_put_slice@28'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xdbc8):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_fetch@16'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xf1f5):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_execute@20'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xf70e):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_free_statement@12'
    tmp/obj/release_shared/qsql_ibase.o(.text+0xf914):qsql_ibase.cpp: undefined refe
    rence to `isc_dsql_execute2@24'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [c:\Qt\432A9D~1.3\plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlibase4.dll] Error
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Qt/4.3.3/src/plugins/sqldrivers/ibase'
    mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
    What's the problems?

Thanks,

Marcelo E. Geyer
    Last edited by jpn; 12th February 2008 at 12:36. Reason: missing [quote] tags

Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Symbian S60 Maemo/MeeGo

Default Re: Problems trying to compile driver firebird

Quote Originally Posted by estanisgeyer View Post
    qmake -o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH+=C:\Firebird\include" "LIBRARYPATH+=C:\Firebird\bin" "LIBS+=-lfbclient" ibase.pro
    What is LIBRARYPATH? How about something like:
    Qt Code:
    1. qmake -o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH+=C:\Firebird\include" "LIBS+=-LC:\Firebird\bin -lfbclient" ibase.pro
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
    ?
    J-P Nurmi

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows Symbian S60

hello, j'ai réussi a compilé le plugin de firebird avec qt 4.7 voila ce que j'ai fait:
    1- modifier le main.pro de ibase.pro (dossier sqldrivers) en modifiant cette ligne !win32-borland:LIBS *= -lfbclient (avant !win32-borland:LIBS *= -lgds32_ms)
    2-télécharger mingw-utils-0.3 à l'adresse :
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/f … z/download
    - le décompresser
    - copier reimp.exe et dlltool.exe dans le répertoire lib de firebird

2-ouvrir le qt prompt
    3-reimp fbclient_ms.lib
    4-dlltool -k -d fbclient.def -l libfbclient.a -D libfbclient.dlltol
    5-se mettre dans le répertoire c:\Qt\2010.05\qt\src\plugins\sqldrivers\ibase
    6-qmake "INCLUDEPATH+=c:/firebird/include" "LIBS+=c:/firebird/lib/libfbclient.a" ibase.pro
    7-mingw32-make
    le résultat dans le répertoire C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\plugins\sqldrivers on trouve :qsqlibased4.dll qsqlibase4.dll
    j’espère que ça servira a quel q'un .

j'ai failli oublié le truk le plus important juste après le reimp qui génère le fichier fbclient.def il faut ouvrir le fichier supprimer tout les _ devant les variables et enregistrer puis exécuter le reste des commandes.
    voila!!!!

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

This is an English speaking forum, its against the rules to post in other languages.
    Further such posts will be deleted, to you attention!
    ==========================signature=============== ==================
    S.O.L.I.D principles (use them!):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOLID_...iented_design)

Do you write clean code? - if you are TDD'ing then maybe, if not, your not writing clean code.