Thread: module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Hi

I have a working Visual Studio project for Win32 and I want to setup a Windows Mobile 5 config as well. I have created a shadow build of QT according to there instructions: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/install-wince.html

and I have selected that QT version in VS. Everything compiles in the Windows Mobile variant but then when linking I get this error:
    QtCore4.lib(QtCore4.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

I am not sure how to interpret this. Is it the QT libraries that are still in some win32 mode or can it be a setting in my visual studio project. I have set "Compile for architecture" to QRarch4 and "Target machine" to "Not set". But I still feel that it is the QT libs that are not agreeing?

Any ideas

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Sounds like your module (DLL) is compiled for ARM THUMB, whilst the linker is expected to output PC X86 code.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

but then how can I change this.

I have created a brand new QT project, the only available configuration is Windows Mobile 5 Arm4I.

Still it seems like it is building my project as x86. I cannot find the setting to change this?

I also get a warning for even trying to use the QRarch4 flag which to me points in the direction of that it is building for x86 but I do not know why.

Uic'ing sgfdsfgdasf.ui...
    Moc'ing sgfdsfgdasf.h...
    Rcc'ing sgfdsfgdasf.qrc...
    RCC: Warning: No resources in 'c:\projects\qtTemp\sgfdsfgdasf\sgfdsfgdasf\sgfdsf gdasf.qrc'.
    Compiling...
    cl : Command line warning D9002 : ignoring unknown option '/QRarch4'
    sgfdsfgdasf.cpp
    main.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    cl : Command line warning D9002 : ignoring unknown option '/QRarch4'
    moc_sgfdsfgdasf.cpp
    qrc_sgfdsfgdasf.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Linking...
    .\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)\Release\main.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'THUMB'