Hi,

I'm trying to compile Qt 4.6.3 as static libraries. The compilation is working well without errors. When I try to compile my Qt application against this library, following linker error occurs:

d:/Programme/Qt/4.6.3-static/lib\libQtGui.a(qapplication.o):qapplication.cpp: (.text+0x87e2): undefined reference to _imp___Z21qt_call_post_routinesv'
d:/Programme/Qt/4.6.3-static/lib\libQtGui.a(qwhatsthis.o):qwhatsthis.cpp: (.text+0x1664): undefined reference to
_imp___Z21qDeleteInEventHandlerP7QObject'

It seems to me libQtGui and libQtCore have dependencies in both ways.

Here's the way I configured my Qt static library:

configure.exe -static -release -opensource -no-exceptions -no-accessibility -no-qt3support -plugin-sql-odbc -qt-zlib -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libmng -qt-libtiff -qt-libjpeg -no-dsp -no-vcproj -no-incredibuild-xge -no-openssl -no-dbus -no-phonon -no-webkit -script -scripttools -arch windows -mmx -sse -sse2 -3dnow -qt-style-windows -qt-style-windowsxp
-qt-style-windowsvista

I compiled/configured Qt 4.6.2 the same way and it was working. Im running Win2K, MSys console, MinGw GCC 4.5.0 (also tried MinGw GCC 4.4.0 deliverd with Qt 4.6.3)

When I google the linker error I only find 2 entries. One in a russion forum with the same problem and one in Qt bugreports hen using Qt 4.7 without -no-qt3support.

Can someone help me please ?