Hello Masters of Qt,

After struglling lot with the problem,i have finally thought to put the question on thsi forum.

I am developing a project which runs two applications,and both communicates using dbus. Client application is a main application and running in while(1).This uses Glib and libdbus.Inside while(1) it polls many other functions including Qt's GUI's Event queue.This application also runs GMainLoop inside a GThred,which is needed to tackle the Qt's signal directly with the Slots inside Main application.

On,server side Qt is running. And performs GUI operations guided by main application . Communicates with the main using dbus and GLib.

Now,when i run the whole software ,main applications runs only in while(1),and is able to poll the event-queue,but Qt's event is not able to invoke the GCallBack on client side.I think it gets stucked into a while(1),not able to poll other events.

The same thing runs on PC,very well.But,when i try to run on ARM board,it is not able to h andle the GUI's events. can some one pls be able to guide me?

Thanks to all developers.