Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
No, the headers are always in "/usr/local/qwt-6.0.0-rc1/include", even if lib_bundle is set.
Ok then I need to remove the install directive for the headers in src.pro in case of qt_framework.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
I added the line "QMAKE_FRAMEWORKPATH *= $${QWT_INSTALL_PREFIX}" to the qwt.prf but the very same error (framework not found) persists. But this should not be unusual since at compile time, the framework is not yet installed in $${QWT_INSTALL_PREFIX}.
qwt.prf is for building your application after qwt has been installed. So my question was about what happens, when you have changed qwt.prf + built and installed everything and then you try to build your application with "CONFIG += qwt".

About building qwt: I thought you could build designer plugin and examples successfully when "CONFIG += lib_bundle" was added without any further changes ?

If not the local directory of the framework ( in the build directory ) needs to be added to QMAKE_FRAMEWORKPATH in the project files used for building qwt. Please try this.

Uwe