Thread: QwtPlotLegendItem and content being cut

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default QwtPlotLegendItem and content being cut

Hello!

I'm using some QwtPlotLegendItem as legends for some of my plot and what is happening is that, in some of them (where the legend string is a little long), part of the content is being cut. I tried to change all the configuration parameters without success (it doesn't matter the margin or spacing size, the content continues to be cut). It would seem its a failure in the methods that calculate the required space for drawing the legend.

Any tips on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Momergil

Obs.: I can't put a screen shot because the problem only arises when I run the software in a embedded linux device; when I rut it in the desktop, the interface doesn't appear correctly and, in that, the problem doesn't appear.

---
    Obs.: I did some studies by putting a longer string where the previous was cut and I found out that this time not only the string was not cut, but a long empty space was being placed after (at the right side) of it. Then I returned back to the original string and the problem returned. Finally, I added a white space after the string and now it is appearing correctly. Nevertheless, its obvious that this is a wrong "work around" and I'ld still like to know correct this problem properly.
    Last edited by Momergil; 27th August 2014 at 22:57.
    May the Lord be with you. Always.