Hi guys,

I need to connect a android tablet to a bluetooth dongle (BLE). The device isn't found with the "QMLScanner" example, but it can found my BB10 smartphone and other device beside my device.

I have 2 tablet for test purposes, a Samsung GT-P5100 (4.2.2) and a Nexus 7 (4.4.4).
I downloaded a playstore app (BLE Heart Rate Monitor) and flash a BLE Heart Rate example on my BLE dongle. This app can run on the samsung and find my BLE dongle and have communication.

The nexus 7 (2012 if I remeber correcly) has an error : " This device is not surpported by this application. Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only support devices runinng Android 4.3+, the samsung GS4, and the following HTC device -HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+. You must also have the hardware to support ... "

I did then download the BLE checker on both tablet and both tells me that BLE isn't supported.
I'm kind of confused... I could understand that my tablets doesn't support BLE, but it can comunicate with BLE dongle with this Heart Rate Monitor.

Anybody has experience with it ?
Thanks