Thread: Qt5.4.1 with qwt-6.1.2

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Qt5.4.1 with qwt-6.1.2

Hi everybody,

Recently i uninstall Qt5.4.0 and install Qt5.4.1.. After this i open a project (which includes some plots with qwt-6.1.1-svn) and i get two errors with QT_CONST, then i found that the qwt-6.1.2 version fixes this problem so i installed it. But even with the new version i get an error when debuging that i can't solve...

*** Error in `/home/amg/QtProjects/Qt5/ahrs_libusb/bin/debug/ahrs_libusb': realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x00007ffff611b0e0 ***

My surprise is that if i change again on my .pro file the qwt include paths by the old ones (qwt-6.1.1-svn) then it works, but if i execute "clean project" and i build again off course i get again the error with QT_CONST. So looks like i need some mix between them to make working my project again, and like this is how i found that the problem was with this module.

Have anyone got any problem realted with this before? I waste many hours with this so any suggestion will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Andrés

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Re: Qt5.4.1 with qwt-6.1.2

I have the same problem with Qt 5.3.2 and Qwt-6.1.2 on Ubuntu. I get: " ...: realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x0b... *** ". Did you get any solution? I searched allot but I didn't find anything ..

I saw that is a problem with compiling with different Qt versions. For Qt 5.3.2 what qwt should I install? Or, for qwt-6.1.2 what Qt version I need?
    Last edited by bcosminn; 8th April 2015 at 15:27.

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Qwt 6.1.2 can be compiled with all Qt versions >= 4.4 ( including all Qt5 versions ), but of course it needs to be the same Qt version you compile and run your application with.

Uwe

4. The following user says thank you to Uwe for this useful post:

bcosminn (9th April 2015)

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Qwt 6.1.2 can be compiled with all Qt versions >= 4.4 ( including all Qt5 versions ), but of course it needs to be the same Qt version you compile and run your application with.

Uwe
    Thank's very much! That was the problem. I compliled it with Qt 4.4 and I run it with Qt 5.3.2. Now it work good.