Quote Originally Posted by d_stranz View Post
No idea. I'd still suggest a completely independent install of a QDialog-based Hello World app is a fresh directory. If there is a problem with one of the DLLs you have installed with your other app, then running a different EXE from the same directory isn't going to help much with diagnosing the problem.
Hi d_stranz once again!

Well I accepted your last suggestion and did exactly that in one of the buggy machines. This was some days ago so I can't remember for certainty, but if I'm not mistaken everything worked fine then. I then decided to put my app inside its place and, guess what, everything worked fine.

Then I decided to test again (the whole process) in the second machine and the problem appeared again. Funny fact was that when I executed my test app inside a remote repository (with the DLLs there), things got right, but running the exact same app and libs inside a folder located inside the machine, the bug appeared. It didn't take much time, though, for the PC owner report that that could truly be a machine problem since he just found that another app, not developed with Qt, was having the exact same problem.

So, for the time being, I've concluded that the bug was solved (although I'm still not sure why and how).

Thanks for all the help!