Thread: What is Spark Energy’s deregulation?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Question What is Spark Energy’s deregulation?

I’ve read different articles or reviews regarding their preferred suppliers of natural gas and/or electricity, I’ve seen this many times on Spark Energy reviews too. Early thanks for answers

Default Re: What is Spark Energy’s deregulation?

Let me guess, you got a call from a guy names Dean Jones or something ... telling you that they are calling you to offer a benefit of fixed rate plan for your electricity. It's actually really simple, because of the energy deregulation. You can now choose your supplier from electricity and gas. You will still be under the same utility - it's just the supplier that will change. Everything else will go through your utility so that if you have problems with your electric or gas, you will still call your utility. I suggest you go online and find different suppliers in your area code. There is usually a price to compare website for your area code. Hope this helps

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: What is Spark Energy’s deregulation?

Google is best option to get the best option for suppliers of natural gas and/or electricity in your local area.

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Smile It's on their website

Quote Originally Posted by zarilinemill View Post
    I’ve read different articles or reviews regarding their preferred suppliers of natural gas and/or electricity, I’ve seen this many times on Spark Energy reviews too. Early thanks for answers
    You can find definite answers on Spark Energy’s official site. They explained it there but if you’re in a hurry and want to understand its meaning now, I’d say that deregulation opened the market to competition, bringing you the power to choose where you buy your energy.