Hi all!!!
I have problem with C++ and Qml app with plugins. I create my plugin as standalone app, and it works. Then I create plugin as plugin and test it in app on windows - it works. But when I deploy it on Android 5.1 it complain on missing libraries , as follow:
Qt Code:
  1. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3:1: module "QtWebView" is not installed
  2. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
  3. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4:1: module "QtQuick.Layouts" is not installed
  4. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3:1: module "QtWebView" is not installed
  5. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
  6. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4:1: module "QtQuick.Layouts" is not installed
  7. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:3:1: module "QtWebView" is not installed
  8. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:1:1: module "QtQuick" is not installed
  9. W/libhqpanel.so( 9620): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4 ((null)): qrc:QmlWebView.qml:4:1: module "QtQuick.Layouts" is not installed
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

I add every my libs to the project dir to subdirs named plugin and plugins. Plugin is for ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS variable in pro file, and plugins is for ANDROID_EXTRA_PLUGINS variable. But with ANDROID_EXTRA_PLUGINS and without it my program still reports missing libraries... Strange ANDROID_EXTRA_PLUGINS is that it requires dirs instead files!!!
I dig in the Internet, and I found that I need manifest file. I create one with access to drive, but it still not works!

Please help me! What I need to do in order to enable QML plugin in my app (other plugins works just fine).

best regards
Jacek