Thread: Trouble with QUiLoader in MSVC++

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Trouble with QUiLoader in MSVC++

Yet another stupid newbie question. I'm using Qt 4.3.2 in MSVC++ 2005 (version 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600))

I wanted to write an app using QUiLoader. The app is working, but I have a few annoying link warning that concern me.

When I used the wizard to make a new Qt visual studio project, it did not give me the option of adding the QUiTools library. So I added it manually. In the project preferences:

in Configuration Properties|C/C++|General|Additional Include Directories, I added $(QTDIR)\include\QtUiTools, in both Debug and Release versions.

in Configuration Properties|Linker|Input|Additional Dependencies, I added QtUiToolsd.lib to the debug and QtUiTools.lib to the release version.

The program compiles and runs, but during linking I get the following warnings:

Qt Code:
    1. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(abstractformbuilder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    2. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(formbuilder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    3. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(ui4.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    4. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(properties.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    5. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(formbuilderextra.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    6. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(quiloader.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    7. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(moc_properties_p.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    8. 1>QtUiToolsd.lib(moc_quiloader.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\debug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Symbian S60 Maemo/MeeGo

Default Re: Trouble with QUiLoader in MSVC++

I guess it's not that critical. See Linker Tools Warning LNK4099.
    J-P Nurmi