Thread: Compilling Qt-4.6.2 Phonon+OpenVG+EGL/egl.h error

Default Compilling Qt-4.6.2 Phonon+OpenVG+EGL/egl.h error

Hello everybody !
    I recently downloaded qt-4.6.2 and tryied to compile it with support for phonon and openvg, but I'm getting this error:

effects/qgraphicseffect.cpp:387: warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||'
    g++ -c -include tmp/obj/debug_shared/qt_gui_pch.h -g -Wall -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -DQT_SHARED -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DUNICO
    DE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_BUILD_GUI_LIB -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE -DQT_MAKEDLL -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS
    -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -DQT_NO_DIRECTDRAW -DPNG_NO_ASSEMBLER_CODE -DQT_NO_CUPS -DQT_NO_LPR -DQT_NO_F
    REETYPE -DQT_NO_OPENTYPE -DQT_NO_STYLE_MAC -DQT_NO_STYLE_GTK -DQT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWSCE -DQT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWSMOBILE -DQT_NO_STYLE_S
    60 -DQ_INTERNAL_QAPP_SRC -DQT_DLL -DQT_CORE_LIB -I'../../include/QtCore' -I'../../include' -I'../../include/QtGui' -I'tmp/rcc/de
    bug_shared' -I'tmp' -I'../3rdparty/wintab' -I'../3rdparty/libpng' -I'../3rdparty/zlib' -I'../3rdparty/zlib' -I'../3rdparty/harfb
    uzz/src' -I'dialogs' -I'../../include/ActiveQt' -I'tmp/moc/debug_shared' -I'.' -I'../../mkspecs/win32-g++' -o tmp/obj/debug_shar
    ed/qegl.o egl/qegl.cpp
    In file included from ../../include/QtGui/private/qeglproperties_p.h:1,
    from egl/qegl_p.h:59,
    from egl/qegl.cpp:46:
    ../../include/QtGui/private/../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h:64:21: error: EGL/egl.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from ../../include/QtGui/private/qeglproperties_p.h:1,
    from egl/qegl_p.h:59,
    from egl/qegl.cpp:46:
    ../../include/QtGui/private/../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h:110: error: field 'EGLConfig' has incomplete type
    ../../include/QtGui/private/../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h: In member function 'bool QEglProperties::isEmpty() const':
    ../../include/QtGui/private/../../../src/gui/egl/qeglproperties_p.h:117: error: 'EGL_NONE' was not declared in this scope
    In file included from egl/qegl.cpp:46:
    egl/qegl_p.h: At global scope:
    egl/qegl_p.h:67: error: 'NativeWindowType' does not name a type
    egl/qegl_p.h:68: error: 'NativePixmapType' does not name a type
    egl/qegl_p.h:69: error: 'NativeDisplayType' does not name a type
    egl/qegl_p.h:92: error: 'EGLSurface' does not name a type
    egl/qegl_p.h:93: error: 'EGLSurface' has not been declared
    egl/qegl_p.h:97: error: 'EGLSurface' has not been declared
    ]

I guess the error is related with EGL/egl.h not found, in linux the same error risses. I've tryied downloading some libs from Khronos but it just lead to more errors. What should I do to build qt with support for openvg and phonon ? Because it seems impossible to just download de qt-src and compile them with success.
    Any sugestion ?

Regards,

Nahuel

Default Re: Compilling Qt-4.6.2 Phonon+OpenVG+EGL/egl.h error

Solved !.
    I dowloaded everything related with GLES from http://www.khronos.org/opengles/ and add the EGL.h and others to the dir EGL into includes directory of qt sources, but after that I was getting a new error (I did't clipboard it) but I found that deleting the files in tmp/ dir of the qt sources for compillation (where you run configure and make) make the ompillation succeful.

Regads.