Thread: Phonon and the meta interval

Default Phonon and the meta interval

Hello,

While programming a RadioRipper in c++ with Qt4 I've problems to access the meta informations of radio streams, i.e. I don't know how to get them.

While ripping them (I use streamripper) it isn't any problem, because streamripper gets the information I want (artist, title) somehow. But I want to implement the function to simply play streams without recording them...

Of course, I tried to get the information through "QMap<QString,QString> metaData = musikplayer->metaData()" and analysed the QMap, but I get only general information about the stream (such as audio-codec, bitrate, organization, etc.)... I searched the FAQ of streamripper, and there it's written about the meta interval, i.e. the meta information is sent in a specific interval, varying from stream to stream...

How can I access with Phonon these information, or at all is it possible?

Thanks for every help :-)
    huilui

Default Re: Phonon and the meta interval

Nobody an idea? Or if someone knows for sure, that it isn't possible...?

Qt products
    PyQt3 PyQt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Hello!

It seems that i'm stucked with this problem again. Is there any solytion of getting metadata from ausio stream? Definetely i's posibble^ RadioTray in Ubuntu for example.

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Windows

Are you sure you emit a signal metadataChanged()?