Hi,

I have created a simple custom LED plug-in widget.
I can use this plug-in from within QT Designer and also build and use a form
created within QT Designer in my app.

In QT Designer I have now created another custom plug-in widget which uses
this custom LED widget.

When I try to build this plug-in, it fails to link complaining about:

Creating library C:\Projects\Gen2_GUI\My Designer Widgets\CollapsibleGroup\Debug\P1_CollapsibleGrp.l ib and object C:\Projects\Gen2_GUI\My Designer Widgets\CollapsibleGroup\Debug\P1_CollapsibleGrp.e xp
Collapsegrp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const P1LED::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@P1LED@@2UQMetaObject@@B)
Collapsegrpplugin.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const P1LED::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@P1LED@@2UQMetaObject@@B)
moc_Collapsegrp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const P1LED::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@P1LED@@2UQMetaObject@@B)
C:\Projects\Gen2_GUI\My Designer Widgets\CollapsibleGroup\Debug\P1_CollapsibleGrp.d ll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I thought this sort of thing is usually related to linking the release build with a debug
lib or vice versa, but I have verified that I am building and linking the release versions
of everything.

This is windows and QT 4.3

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks,
Mark