Thread: Current tutorial on qt-opensource installation for Visual Studio 2005 / 2008

Lightbulb Current tutorial on qt-opensource installation for Visual Studio 2005 / 2008

Hello, I thought I might announce that I wrote a small hands-on tutorial for getting a decent "integration" of qt-opensource into Visual Studio 2005 / 2008, including the Express editions.

http://ntessore.blog.uni-heidelberg....dio-2005-2008/

It's no big deal in the first place, but since the question today came up again on #Qt (on FreeNode, advertisement!), I just put together what I find the most easy way to get working.

Please leave a comment here or directly at the blog. If you like it, feel free to incorporate it into the wiki, where there's still an more elaborate version of the days where we had to patch Qt.

Regards,

ntessore

2. The following user says thank you to ntessore for this useful post:

philwinder (16th May 2008)

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Current tutorial on qt-opensource installation for Visual Studio 2005 / 2008

Thanks for the guide ntessore, but long, thats a total understatement. From initial download to nmake finally finishing compiling, it took 3 hours and 15 mins!!!!!!! I hope I dont have to do that again!
    Best Regards,
    Phil Winder
    www.philwinder.com