PDA

View Full Version : Need a dockwidget same as Visual Studio 2005

vql
16th November 2007, 14:16
I need a dockwidget same as Visual Studio 2005, it has a button AutoHide to show or hide the dockwidget when user move mouse in and out of dockwidget .Thanks.

marcel
16th November 2007, 17:42
So, why don't you start implementing it?
As a hint, you will have to draw the title bar manually and place all those buttons there.

vql
17th November 2007, 02:12
So, why don't you start implementing it?
As a hint, you will have to draw the title bar manually and place all those buttons there.

Please tell me popular functions I need to implement them. If I want to draw the title bar manually, I will code it in which function? Thanks.

pherthyl
17th November 2007, 06:10
Please tell me popular functions I need to implement them. If I want to draw the title bar manually, I will code it in which function? Thanks.
QDockWidget

QDockWidget::setTitleBarWidget

vql
17th November 2007, 08:44
QDockWidget

QDockWidget::setTitleBarWidget

No. I want add more buttons in the titlebar, ie button AutoHide ... Please tell me the popular functions of QDockWidget I need to overwrite. Thanks.

pherthyl
17th November 2007, 16:03
No. I want add more buttons in the titlebar, ie button AutoHide ... Please tell me the popular functions of QDockWidget I need to overwrite. Thanks.
Well create your titlebar widget to contain whatever buttons you want (Autohide or whatever) and then add it with setTitleBarWidget

I don't see the problem..