PDA

View Full Version : Arranging the Items in Qtopia

sar_van81
5th December 2007, 13:27
hi,

there are the a lot of items arranged in a grid like layout when we click the menu button. is it possible to arrange them in the order we wish ?

i analyzed the qtopia code and found that there is a file "launcherview.cpp" which is responsible for displaying the items and it uses the QContentSet to place the QContent items on to the grid like model. is it possible to place the Qcontent items in the place where we like ?

can anyone provide me any suggestion or solutions for arranging the items or the application in the place or the order we wish ?

thanks in advance,

saravanan.

wysota
5th December 2007, 13:35
If you implement your own view, then I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work...

lpotter
9th December 2007, 20:51
hi,

there are the a lot of items arranged in a grid like layout when we click the menu button. is it possible to arrange them in the order we wish ?

i analyzed the qtopia code and found that there is a file "launcherview.cpp" which is responsible for displaying the items and it uses the QContentSet to place the QContent items on to the grid like model. is it possible to place the Qcontent items in the place where we like ?

can anyone provide me any suggestion or solutions for arranging the items or the application in the place or the order we wish ?

thanks in advance,

saravanan.

the file /opt/Qtopia/etc/defaulbuttons.conf is responsible for the 'grid'.

sar_van81
10th December 2007, 09:52
hi,

thank you for the suggestion.i'l try that and will let you know.

saravanan.