View Full Version : Eclipse_Qt4_OpenCv

irmakci
8th January 2008, 12:38
Hi everybody
Firstly I tried to solve these issues long
I have many problems :)
1-
Firsty I use Qt 4.3.3, opencv 1.0.0 on Windows Xp
When I try Qt's exe, I am taking error such as Qtcore4.dll is not found, and when
I put this dll into current directory my problem is solved. I looked environment variable and my Qt installation directory is E:\Qt\4.3.2\bin for bin. I set this value for my environment variable
but when it is set, Have I to use E:/Qt/4.3.2/bin; or E:\Qt\4.3.2\bin; I confuse?Which qmake does prefer these?I used E:\Qt\4.3.2\bin.

2-My second question is about opencv + eclipse+ QT.
I read some post about opencv on this form and other forms.:(
I put opencv's header files and librarys to Qt project's pro file but when I put these files pro file separates C:\Program Files\.... as C:\Program and Files\.....
How is it for whitespace character in .pro file.
Is there anybody makes configurations for opencv and Qt4?

Thanks in advance
Sincerely

skrzypu
19th January 2008, 19:49
HI,

1_
"\" is windows version
"/" is Linux version. In pro file better is to Linux version of slash. Qt will replace it to correct.

2_
whitespaces are delimiters. So if you have path with it you must use: "path" "path2" ...

regards

greenoaktree
21st January 2008, 08:11
1-
Firsty I use Qt 4.3.3, opencv 1.0.0 on Windows Xp
When I try Qt's exe, I am taking error such as Qtcore4.dll is not found, and when
I put this dll into current directory my problem is solved. I looked environment variable and
Sincerely

2-My second question is about opencv + eclipse+ QT.
I read some post about opencv on this form and other forms.
I put opencv's header files and librarys to Qt project's pro file but when I put these files pro file separates C:\Program Files\.... as C:\Program and Files\.....
How is it for whitespace character in .pro file.
Is there anybody makes configurations for opencv and Qt4?

1.To the first problem
I think the reason to this is about the settting of Environment variables.
Right click on "My Computer”, select Properties->Special Tab->Environment
variables. Find the value "Path”, select "Edit” append a " ; ” and the path of your
QT 4.3.3 bin directory.

2.To the second problem
When you install the QT,the installer works as a guide, asking you where to install Qt. Make sure to pick a directory path free from spaces because that can cause you problems later.
Where did you insall QT4?If the target dir is "c:\program files" like dir (including space),I think your should reinstall QT and change the target dir.

I think you can get some reference by visiting the site below:
http://opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net/Eclipse

Gook luck!