PDA

View Full Version : #include from designer

mickey
8th March 2006, 13:17
Hi,
A question: Wich are advantages/disavantages to make incude from QT Desinger (in implementaion/in declaration; eg form a MainForm) instead of other place (ie MainForm.ui.h)
Thanks

sumsin
10th March 2006, 12:05
could u plz explain ur question a little bit more...

mickey
10th March 2006, 13:13
I created a mainForm from designer; then I insert 10 include file from desinger (some in implementation, other in declaration); then I compile; later I insert other include files
at the top of file mainform.ui.h because I need them; Was better re-open designer and insert these last include filese from designer? Or is better deleted all include files inserted from desinger and add them all at the top of mainform.ui.h file? (and better for what?)
Thanks

jacek
10th March 2006, 14:07
IMO the best way is not to use .ui.h files at all.

zlatko
10th March 2006, 14:13
I''m support it too, but what author mean under to make incude from QT Desinger (IMHO it is using .ui.h now) it puzzle :confused:

Michiel
12th March 2006, 19:14
I actually sort of liked the .ui.h files. They allowed you to seperate GUI behaviour (slots that strictly relate to the GUI but aren't already there) from the real purpose of the widget/dialog. Of course, that's still possible, but it would mean subclassing twice. And the .ui file should contain that behaviour.