PDA

View Full Version : Where to get QtSigleApplication class

rajeshs
28th January 2008, 06:29
Hi All,

I am using Qt commercial version Qt 4.3.3 , I want to use QtSingleApplication to ensure one instance for my application ,

Where can i get QtSigleApplication class ? I searched in my Qt src folder there is no such file.

Please help me how to get and use?

ashukla
28th January 2008, 07:05
Hi All,

I am using Qt commercial version Qt 4.3.3 , I want to use QtSingleApplication to ensure one instance for my application ,

Where can i get QtSigleApplication class ? I searched in my Qt src folder there is no such file.

Please help me how to get and use?
Just include the header as
#include <QtSingleApplication> and use it. Why do you want to find it source code. In Unix you can locate any file using with locate <filename> command. After building the Qt; all the src code deleted. So, you should search on fresh copy for it to extract the source code of it.

rajeshs
28th January 2008, 07:10
I included QtSigleApplication, while compiling i am getting

Cannot open include file: 'QtSigleApplication': No such file or directory

it means there is no file named QtSingleApplication in my Qt include directory,

is there any seperate download is required for QtSingleAplication class ,

Still i am using Qt commercial version i don't have QtsingleApplication,

How to get that ?

marcel
28th January 2008, 07:19
The QtSingleApplication component is available to customers only and can be downloaded from here: http://trolltech.com/products/qt/addon/solutions/catalog/4/Utilities/qtsingleapplication/

ashukla
28th January 2008, 07:21
I included QtSigleApplication, while compiling i am getting

Cannot open include file: 'QtSigleApplication': No such file or directory

it means there is no file named QtSingleApplication in my Qt include directory,

is there any seperate download is required for QtSingleAplication class ,

Still i am using Qt commercial version i don't have QtsingleApplication,

How to get that ?
There is a some problem of include first you search the file with
locate QtSingleApplication and then give the absolute path or like this
#include <QtGui/QTextEdit> Search its parent directory. Some times direct include cause problem.

rajeshs
28th January 2008, 08:46
i am using Qt in windows i searched in QtGui directory there is no such file,

ashukla
28th January 2008, 09:01
i am using Qt in windows i searched in QtGui directory there is no such file,
First search qtsingleapplication.h exists or not using with windows Search tool. After that
#include <qtsingleapplication.h> Did you included like this. if not try it. My means is not which you understand. you search the file location and its current parent directory as QTextEdit Exits in QtGui.

marcel
28th January 2008, 09:44
Guys, how hard it is to read one post?
QtSingleApplication is NOT in the commercial Qt distribution. It has to be downloaded separately from the URL I posted earlier.

ashukla
28th January 2008, 09:52
Guys, how hard it is to read one post?
QtSingleApplication is NOT in the commercial Qt distribution. It has to be downloaded separately from the URL I posted earlier.
Yes! I am saying same thing. You can search in a system for that file if not exists; then load from as you have specified earlier.

wysota
28th January 2008, 10:11
If he didn't download it, how could it exist? Solutions are a separate component series for each you have to pay separately.

rajeshs
28th January 2008, 10:27
ok thank you for your information.

From your post i am understanding there is different download for QtSingleApplication.

if i am wrong correct me.

How to order for this ?

wysota
28th January 2008, 11:11
Take a look at post #4 in this thread.