PDA

View Full Version : Qt - catching interrupts

rishid
30th January 2008, 02:47
I am using Qt on an embedded ARM dev board. It has a few push buttons that I would like to use as control for my Qt application.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get Qt to catch interrupts and then do a slot action on it? I would like to basically map some of the buttons as the keyboard up-down-left-right arrows.

For instance if I have a ListView, I would like to be able to use buttons to scroll up and down the list.

If anyone has any suggestions or readings regarding this.

Thanks for the help.

jpn
30th January 2008, 09:34
QWidget::keyPressEvent(), QWidget::keyReleaseEvent(), QShortcut...?

Thomas
5th February 2008, 15:17
I am using Qt on an embedded ARM dev board. It has a few push buttons that I would like to use as control for my Qt application.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get Qt to catch interrupts and then do a slot action on it? I would like to basically map some of the buttons as the keyboard up-down-left-right arrows.

For instance if I have a ListView, I would like to be able to use buttons to scroll up and down the list.

If anyone has any suggestions or readings regarding this.

Thanks for the help.

I assume you are talking about hardware interrupts. Qt is not an OS, so you cannot "catch interrupts" using Qt but have to install your own OS-base IRQ handler.