PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with QUiLoader in MSVC++

WinchellChung
15th February 2008, 21:51
Yet another stupid newbie question. I'm using Qt 4.3.2 in MSVC++ 2005 (version 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600))

I wanted to write an app using QUiLoader. The app is working, but I have a few annoying link warning that concern me.

When I used the wizard to make a new Qt visual studio project, it did not give me the option of adding the QUiTools library. So I added it manually. In the project preferences:

in Configuration Properties|C/C++|General|Additional Include Directories, I added $(QTDIR)\include\QtUiTools, in both Debug and Release versions.

in Configuration Properties|Linker|Input|Additional Dependencies, I added QtUiToolsd.lib to the debug and QtUiTools.lib to the release version.

The program compiles and runs, but during linking I get the following warnings:

1>QtUiToolsd.lib(abstractformbuilder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(formbuilder.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(ui4.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(properties.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(formbuilderextra.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(quiloader.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(moc_properties_p.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>QtUiToolsd.lib(moc_quiloader.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc80.pdb' was not found with 'C:\Qt\4.3.2\lib\QtUiToolsd.lib' or at 'c:\p4\development\software\qt\statemachinetest\de bug\vc80.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

jpn
20th February 2008, 15:25
I guess it's not that critical. See Linker Tools Warning LNK4099 (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b7whw3f3(VS.80).aspx).