PDA

View Full Version : How to access the "%progress" which is displayed, not the progress() property !

Krish
7th March 2008, 10:32
Hello! Friends,
I am planning to display the progress as the window title, but it shows me the progress of totalSteps not 0% to 100%.

Like for a ProgressBar if totalSteps = 50 then progress() returns values from 0 to 50 not the one displayed by it which is 0% to 100%. Hence if totalSteps=100 then it shows properly.

Can anyone please let me know how to solve the problem? Like i dont care what totalSteps=? but as actual progress increments, i should be able to display 0% to 100% as window title.

Thanks in advance.:)

wysota
7th March 2008, 10:53
progress = progress() * 100 / totalSteps()

Krish
10th March 2008, 17:40
Hello! Wysota Sir,
Thanks for helping me out. It worked with qt Qt3.3.3, but i think am not sure of how to implement it with Qt4.3.4. Like i tired Ui_Form::setWindowTitle(QString(......)..);
where Form is the objectname of my application, but it shows me following error: -

Sample.cpp:9:error: setWindowTitle() is not a member of Ui_Form.

I have: -
sample.ui, sample.h, sample.cpp, main.cpp, & finally Ui generated ui_sample.h .
files in the folder.And: -
ui_sample.h file is included in sample.h,
sample.h is included in sample.cpp & main.cpp.

May be i am wrong in implementing it!!!!

Please help me out!!!!:)

Thanks again in advance.

wysota
10th March 2008, 18:03
http://doc.trolltech.com/latest/designer-using-a-component.html#compile-time-form-processing

Krish
11th March 2008, 11:44
Hello! Wysota,
Thanks Sir for helping me out. I tired few things with that and yes now its working!:)

You are as usual a great help to me.---->Thanks very much Sir:)

Best Regards.