PDA

View Full Version : Need Basic html Browser

awalesminfo
15th March 2006, 14:48
Hi Guys am new to qt and i want to write basic html browser ,i used the qt3 example "helpviewer" but it dosent support all HTMl tags so , please help me in adding the form tag to it , or please post me a basic html browser.:( :confused: awalesminfo@gmail.com

PieaholicX
15th March 2006, 15:47
There are many tags that won't come built into the default Qt stuff that you'll need to add on yourself. You're probably having trouble with things such as <applet>, <embed>, <marquee>, and filters probably aren't working. Things such as applet and embed would require third party add-ons(i.e. JVM).

awalesminfo
20th March 2006, 08:31
Hi Guys am new to qt and i want to write basic html browser ,i used the qt3 example "helpviewer" but it dosent support all HTMl tags so , please help me in adding the form tag to it , or please post me a basic html browser.:( :confused: awalesminfo@gmail.com
:confused: :confused:

Xagen
20th March 2006, 19:54
But you can simply modify the source code of QTextBrowser

awalesminfo
21st March 2006, 05:43
thanks buddy , for modifying the QTextBrowser i dont have QTextBrowser , so please tell me from where should i download it .:) need ur help buddy ,:)

awalesminfo
21st March 2006, 18:04
hi guys am newbie and i want to devlop textbrowser every one is saying that modify QTextBrowser code but i dont have the source code for it so please tell me the location of it or please mail me the source code itself. and also if any one used QtextBrowser before then please mail me ur source code .my email is awalesminfo@gmail.com , need ur quick help guys.:( :( :(

jacek
21st March 2006, 18:14
QTextBrowser is standard Qt class.

Please, don't start multiple threads on the same problem.