PDA

View Full Version : QT4DS help...

otortos
15th March 2006, 18:09
Hi,

anybody have experience with QT4DS....i have a few questions...thanks.

fullmetalcoder
15th March 2006, 21:22
Hi,

anybody have experience with QT4DS....i have a few questions...thanks.

Then why don't you ask them??? :p

I myself have no real experience with it. I only tested it because it's what I might call a "concurrent project" and I was a little disappointed! Anyway I guess I can help you if you've got problems and don't speak french (QT4DS have a dedicated section at Qtfr.org, the french community site)...

otortos
15th March 2006, 21:41
Well....what do you think that i am asking here......?? because they don't answer me.

fullmetalcoder
15th March 2006, 21:56
Well....what do you think that i am asking here......?? because they don't answer me.

Thus you speak french, don't you? Nice to meet another froggy! :)

What are your unanswered problem??? share them and the pain will go away! (at least I hope so)

otortos
15th March 2006, 22:00
I don't know why people here makes early conclusions....anyway, thanks...i gonna try again.

fullmetalcoder
15th March 2006, 22:03
I don't know why people here makes early conclusions....anyway, thanks...i gonna try again.

May you be a little clearer ??? Early conclusion about french nationality I guess, never mind : private joke!

But something that I don't understand is the "thanks... i gonna try again." : do you have so big doubts about the ability of the community to help you???:confused: Sounds weird for an open source coder!

Actually most of your troubles may come from the Qt version you're using : you profile states Qt3 and QT4DS is, as its name said, designed with and for Qt4!!!

otortos
15th March 2006, 22:11
I am just a "newbie" who needs help because i was working with QT3 Designer. The Philosophy of QT4 changed and i have problems, because i am not a c++ programmer. And, i am an spanish person.....so, sorry for my english.
I am gonna try sending another email to QT4DS people again....

pasnox
20th April 2006, 08:46
Hi, Otortos

There is no message about you in the forum, you can use the uk forum that is located on the sourceforge project (qt4ds-monkey)
If you download the last source, the is a directory named qt4dsdocs that contain example on how to use the sofware.

P@sNox

Chicken Blood Machine
20th April 2006, 18:29
I am just a "newbie" who needs help because i was working with QT3 Designer. The Philosophy of QT4 changed and i have problems, because i am not a c++ programmer. And, i am an spanish person.....so, sorry for my english.
I am gonna try sending another email to QT4DS people again....

Hmm. Maybe my signature will help elighten you.

QiT
19th July 2006, 18:51
can you post a .exe installation for QT4DS I think this is better because beginers have a lot of problem with compilation.:crying:

elcuco
19th July 2006, 18:54
where can I download the latest version of this application? the sourceforge url found on the sources I have locally does not validate, and is not found.

pasnox
10th August 2006, 09:32
Due to Trolltech copyrighted mark "Qt" i have been oblige to change project name, Qt4DS Monkey is now know as "Monkey Studio" and is located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/monkeystudio, domain is registered but website not done www.monkeystudio.org

P@sNox,