PDA

View Full Version : Changing colour thru qss file

phillip_Qt
20th March 2008, 06:31
Hi All.
i ve a doubt. Im changing the colour of o/p window by applying .qss file. But its not changing the child window colour. e.g while im presing button 9 is asking 2 change qss file. If i'll choose coffee its colour is changing to coffee. and while im pressing 5 a new child window is generating but its colour is not getting changed. What shd i do to change the child window colour.

Thank u All.

Stukfruit
20th March 2008, 07:40
Check if the stylesheet works in QtDesigner, you might have typed something wrong.

Also, if you're trying to use the example styles, keep in mind that the Pagefold style partly applies to direct child widgets only (see the documentation about stylesheets for more about selector rules and all that).

phillip_Qt
26th March 2008, 05:55
Check if the stylesheet works in QtDesigner, you might have typed something wrong.

Also, if you're trying to use the example styles, keep in mind that the Pagefold style partly applies to direct child widgets only (see the documentation about stylesheets for more about selector rules and all that).

I chaned noting in that example code.

phillip_Qt
27th March 2008, 05:36
Hi, all till now, I'm facing same problem and could not find any solution in Net.
Can any body tell me how to solve this problem.:(
Thank U.