PDA

View Full Version : Sqlite DB

Tara
25th April 2008, 07:58
Hi iam using Qt4.X with VS2005.I want to Know where should i create tables using SqliteDatabase.How to check the Existing database for Sqlite.Is there any way like Oracle.

Thank's to all..

Regards,
Tara.

jpn
25th April 2008, 08:58
Please, check the SQL examples shipped together with Qt.

Tara
25th April 2008, 10:14
Hi,
Thank you for reply.I tried all examples.
But thing is how to create a table in Qt Application.I want to insert all .ui form fields data in to table.
Thank's for all...

Regards,
Tara.

jpn
25th April 2008, 13:12
The SQL examples shipped with Qt use SQLite database and create the table in memory. Did you notice connection.h?

Tara
26th April 2008, 07:23
Hi Thanks a lot for the reply.:)
I create a table in connection.h file, But how we can view physically like in oracle for that table.
My task is i have to save .ui form fields into database and retrive from database. The ui form consists
no.of group Boxs and no.of radio Buttons,when ever i select radio Button in any one of the group's and Click OK Button i want to save the Label of the selected Radio Button and its Group box Title on Database . This is the format the data should be saved in the Table.

Channel ID Type of Sensor

TempgroupBox1 PRT100k
TempgroupBox5 PRT 1K
TempgroupBox8 PRT 100K

Regards,
Tara.

Tara
3rd May 2008, 06:31
Hi jpn,
I want to know how to view the tables in Sqlite.Is there any process for that,can you tell me. I am created table using code.I want to know whether create in database or not?..
please ........

Thanks..

Regards ,
Tara.

jpn
12th May 2008, 19:57
You mean something like SQLite Database Browser (http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/)?