PDA

View Full Version : Need help with C++ code!

therealjag
20th March 2006, 21:02
hey there i have created my shortest path path program with graph and all the other functons but i dont know how to implement this into Qt! I was hoping to use QPainter but i dont know where to start? Please help, the code is attached.

Michiel
20th March 2006, 21:08
You should explain your problem better, because people who haven't read your old thread won't understand what you're trying to do.

You want to display the graph, right? I suggest you take a look at the first post of this thread (http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1322).

Good luck.

therealjag
20th March 2006, 21:23
Ive looked at the thread and it has links to Qanava, the problem is that i am running windows and it seems to only be available for Linux i think. Is there a windows version?

Michiel
20th March 2006, 21:25
I don't know anything about that widget. I just read the thread and thought it would be useful.

If there is no Windows version, I suggest you at least search the QT docs. Read the QPainter documentation. Maybe someone else can be of more help.

therealjag
20th March 2006, 21:37
Is there anyone else out there who has implemented and drawn a graph using Qt? or more specifically with QPainter? If there is could you please help me because i could really do with some advice, cheers