PDA

View Full Version : Pro->Makefile: how to make includes

Sergei82
7th May 2008, 02:47
I have a really annoying problem - I need some externals files to be included into Makefile generated by my project (*.pro) file. In *.pro file I have a directive include(file.ext). So I can do something like this in my *.pro-file:

include(file1.mk)
include(file2.mk)

But when the Makefile is generated by qmake, these includes are not there. I habe to include those file somehow, cuz they contain very important definitions shared by all subprojects. How can I force qmake to generate a Makefile in wich contains these includes? Is there any way at all? Please, help, it's a real problem now...

P.S.: the only way I can "solve" the problem is to write this includes into Makefile myself:
include file1.mk
include file2.mk
But after rebuilding Makefile these strings disappear and I have to add it again manually, so that's not a reasonable solution...

mitro
7th May 2008, 05:45
I think qmake has nothing to do with your includes. Include directives in a *.pro file are used to add another portion of qt-related directives. If you don't want to manually add your includes to the makefile you should automate it with appropriate command line options of make program.

Sergei82
7th May 2008, 08:28
Maybe you know a way how to write a script in *.pro file which will force qmake to insert my text into the generated Makefile? For example, I want to create a *.pro-file which "tells" qmake to insert a string "include ../../myfile.mk" into Makefile during the generation. Is it possible to do? Does somebody know?
That could solve the problem of this thread...