PDA

View Full Version : configure parameters qt 4.3.4 win

mchara
14th May 2008, 14:37
Hi, all

i'm using qt 4.3.4 windows commercial from vs2005 binaries.
application have crash reports dump mechanism but to trace crash back we need to have
pdb files (and some other stuff) also to qt libraries.

we don't want to compile entire qt each time, but to generate missing files from src distribution we need to use same parameters for configure tool as 4.3.4 windows commercial from vs2005 binaries was built with.

and here's my question:
does anyone have an idea what parameters trolls are using for building distributable binaries?
or is there any way to check what parameters shall we pass?

ChristianEhrlicher
15th May 2008, 06:51
What's the problem compiling Qt once with the configure parameters you want to have? Also you can't create the .pdb-files without also building your dlls

mchara
15th May 2008, 07:21
We just want to use dlls compiled with same parameters as one used before.

ChristianEhrlicher
15th May 2008, 07:26
Then either look into your .qmake.cache and find out or ask trolltech - you've a commercial version so you've also support. We can't know what configure options tt used...

mchara
15th May 2008, 14:31
.qmake.cache solves my problem.
thx

mchara
15th May 2008, 14:47
Well... almost solves
there are no mysql and psql entries in sql plugins section (there are only odbc and sqllite) and even added to configuration they're not compiling(vs2005), but they are included in binaries.
Does anyone know how mysql and psql plugins should be built if not by adding entries to sql plugins section of config?