PDA

View Full Version : QCanvas Files not found

Kapil
22nd March 2006, 05:46
Hi..

I do not have the QCanvas and related header and .cpp files there in the QT version which i have installed...

The version which i have installed is open source QT4.1.1 on windows with mingw complier...

Where do i get the entire package of the QCanvas files..

Thanking you,

Kapil

jpn
22nd March 2006, 07:01
I guess this was already solved by adding "QT += qt3support" to your .pro file?
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1376

Kapil
22nd March 2006, 07:15
Hi,

Yaa.. It was..
But this thread was to find out that do we have QCanvas available rather than Q3Canvas.. 'coz the QT4 supports QCanvas and QT3 supports Q3Canvas...
It was for this purpose as all the example i have read have QCanvas declared and not the Q3Canvas...

Thanking you,

Kapil

dimitri
23rd March 2006, 06:07
I do not have the QCanvas and related header and .cpp files there in the QT version which i have installed...

The version which i have installed is open source QT4.1.1 on windows with mingw complier...

Where do i get the entire package of the QCanvas files..

Qt 4 does not ship with a QCanvas class. More precisely the Qt3Support module contains QCanvas from Qt 3 which has been renamed to Q3Canvas.

A port of QCanvas from Qt 3 to Qt 4 is also available, it's called QtCanvas:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/qtcanvas-opensource-4.1.0.tar.gz

Kapil
24th March 2006, 04:10
Hi..

I am unable to access the link... its giving error whenever i try to open it or download the file....

Kapil

jpn
24th March 2006, 07:36
I am unable to access the link... its giving error whenever i try to open it or download the file....
Download qtcanvas-opensource-4.1.1.zip (ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/qtcanvas-opensource-4.1.1.zip)
or browse directory:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/
and pick a file by yourself.