PDA

View Full Version : How to link modified file

awalesminfo
22nd March 2006, 10:26
hi guys am newbie and am devloping text webbrowser ,as i need to modify some of the files so i modified them and now i need them to be inserted into old qt3 now currently the files are located into my home directory . how i can link them with the old qt.

specifically i modified only the qrichtext.cpp for handling the image tag so please help me in linking this single file.

i tryed modifing makefile but it dosent helping me so please help me .:( :(

zlatko
22nd March 2006, 11:50
Rebuild Qt library

awalesminfo
22nd March 2006, 12:36
hi , please tell me how to build lib.. again , and please also tell me that if i want to build lib again without messing with the orignal one then how can i do this, as am having source in my home directory & made changes their and now i wanted to tell qt to link lib from my home directory ,how can i do this ,

the main problem is that i also dont want to mess with original lib so that if in future i requird the orignal lib then i can easily link to that lib:(

zlatko
22nd March 2006, 12:40
I dont how it must be under x/11 but i think that you must rewrite qt sources on needed yours and run make

awalesminfo
22nd March 2006, 17:24
i got the solution for configuring it but now am facing problem that it is giving problem of .qlicense file and says to reinstall it , what can i do , because i am thinking to just configure it and change path sothat next time lib is taken from new destination , please tell me how i can avoid this qlicense file problem , :(