PDA

View Full Version : Smith Chart

pankaj.patil
20th June 2008, 16:02
Is it possible to plot Smit chart using Qwt>
-Pankaj

Uwe
21st June 2008, 14:15
No. Like the QwtPolar package you could use some common classes, but the coordinate system is simply different.

Uwe

pankaj.patil
6th February 2009, 03:45
Hi Uwe,
I have written implemented smith charts using QT's graphics view framework. The advantage of my implementation is the coordinate system which is drawn taking into account the size of the chart, hence if you increase or decrease the plots size, the number of circles and arcs in different areas increase accordingly or decrease. I would be glad to share the code if you would like.
-Pankaj

Uwe
6th February 2009, 07:51
Hi Pankaj,

A QwtSmithPlot is on my TODO list for this year - so your distribution is very welcome. But I would like to share design/code with the QwtPolar classes, what excludes using the Graphics View classes.

If you like we can do this together ?

Uwe

PS: Please contact me be Email.

pankaj.patil
10th February 2009, 13:05
Hi Uwe,
I am not sure if you received my earlier message, it does not show up in my sent folder either. I tried sending private message today again, and it said that you have chosen not to receive private message. Please guide how I can contact you through e-mail.
-Pankaj

Uwe
11th February 2009, 07:56
I got your mail and you should have received and answer yesterday.
Looking at the Qwt page ( or Qwt mailinglist ) you can find my email adress easily.

Uwe

jord
6th October 2009, 06:23
Hi Uwe,

Has there been any progress on Smith Chart plotting? I took a quick look in subversion for both Qwt and Qwt Polar, but couldn't see anything.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Uwe
7th October 2009, 18:03
Has there been any progress on Smith Chart plotting? No and unfortunately there are a lot of other things with higher priority on my TODO list.

Uwe