PDA

View Full Version : Text scrollor

MrShahi
27th June 2008, 09:43
hello everyone .....
I wana move a text message from one end to other end within a widget ........ and its working
but problem is that whenevr I increase its speed it starts fluctuation..........
What I do ,I don't know
Can any one help me ?????????
thanx:(

caduel
27th June 2008, 12:47
What do you mean with "starts fluctuation"?
Perhaps you can provide a screenshot and describe a bit more detailed what you want to achieve and what problem you have trouble with.

MrShahi
30th June 2008, 08:01
I mean to say that whenever we increase the speed of scrollor it start fluctuation i.e it does not scroll smothly ........
I just wana play text scrollor smothly..........
how will it do I don't know?????????:(
And clearify you more that I m not using bitmap etc.
I simply used QGraphicsAnimationItem and QGraphicsTextItem to play scorollor........
Any thing you want to know please tell me but help me .........
I need it
Thanx

jpn
30th June 2008, 08:18
Before we can really start discussing about the subject in detail, you should attach a minimal compilable example (preferably a single source file, contains nothing irrelevant to the problem).

MrShahi
30th June 2008, 09:40
first of all thanx for reply.....
there is my QScrollorPlayer.cpp .....In which I m reading some values like text message , text font, text size, font colour ,background colour. etc.
and after reading all these things from file I start QTimeLine timer to scroll the text .
Now tell me how scroll the text scrollor smothly????????:(

jpn
30th June 2008, 15:37
That's not really a minimal compilable example (http://homepage1.nifty.com/algafield/sscce.html).

MrShahi
1st July 2008, 11:33
Ok JPN,
this my whole source code .........check it and tell me how play it smothly because whenevr I increase the speed of scrollor it starts flikring or jerky scrolling.........:confused:

MrShahi
8th July 2008, 08:46
Hello guys ..........
I need your help .........
please suggest me how stop the jerking of scrollor:confused: