PDA

View Full Version : Phonon and Mac

SidGBF
3rd September 2008, 21:54
Hi, folks, Ive just built Capabilities example in mac and got a surprise:

PowerBook-2:~ Luis$ /Developer/Examples/Qt/phonon/capabilities/build/Debug/capabilities.app/Contents/MacOS/capabilities; exit
WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded
WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded

It was supposed to use the default backend, qt7, what to do???

netuno
4th September 2008, 22:47
Did you compile Qt with Phonon activated? Is your qt plugin dir in the right place? Did you do a dinamic or static link?

SidGBF
5th September 2008, 01:39
Did you compile Qt with Phonon activated? Is your qt plugin dir in the right place? Did you do a dinamic or static link?

I got default Trolltech's package (non debug) and compiled the example. In the plugins folder the backend is present. Everything is based on Qt's standard...

netuno
5th September 2008, 15:37
From the output i seems that Qt isn't finding the plugin folder. Is the QTDIR system variable set? You can also try coping the contents of the plugin dir to the same dir of your app.

SidGBF
5th September 2008, 15:45
After a whole day, we recompiled Qt 4.4.1 with both modes... and now the example work.

The only problem now is that, Quick Time plays our FLV video (perian installed) but Phonon isn't playing...

muellerp
8th September 2008, 13:11
The only problem now is that, Quick Time plays our FLV video (perian installed) but Phonon isn't playing...

If you have a solution for it, I would really be interested what solved it.
Here it is a VDR recording, which isn't played...