PDA

View Full Version : how to port Qt windows application to mobile

pallavi Boyapat
30th October 2008, 14:17
hi,

i have a sample hello world application on desktop.Will u please tell me how to port that application to mobile.

Thanks
pallavi

lyuts
30th October 2008, 15:11
What mobile are you talking about?

pallavi Boyapat
31st October 2008, 05:02
hi lyuts,
good morning.,.............how to port one sample QT application from desktop to windows mobile.

Thanks
pallavi

pallavi Boyapat
31st October 2008, 08:19
hi,
I opened a QT application (by going through visual studio 2005-> QTprojects ->QT application).When I am trying to run that application for desktop it is working fine, but when I am trying to run that application for windows mobile 5.0 sdk I am getting the following error message.

"Error 2 fatal error C1189: #error : ERROR: Use of C runtime library internal header file. d:\software installation\visual studio 2005\VC\ce\include\crtdefs.h 100

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks
pallavi

lyuts
31st October 2008, 11:07
What i would do is install qt for wince (ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/qt/source/qt-embedded-wince-opensource-src-4.4.3.zip). Then i would compile your app using qt for wince and then copy your app to your mobile.

pallavi Boyapat
31st October 2008, 12:38
hi lyuts,

thanx for ur reply
i istalled that open source software which u have suggested . now by running that application i am getting the following error

"Error 1 fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'ARM' conflicts with target machine type 'X86' d:\VCSamples\qtmobile\release\qrc_qtmobile.obj "

please help me

thanks
pallavi

pallavi Boyapat
31st October 2008, 12:58
hi lyuts,

please tell me the steps to be followed to run a sample QT application on mobile

QFreddyT
26th January 2009, 09:32
Which Window Mobile SDK are you using?

faldzip
26th January 2009, 14:57
Did you make a Build configuration for WinCE in Visual Studio? Or did you build your application for WinCE? As I heard (so i haven't check it unfortunately) porting to WinCE is just changing target platform on WinCE.