PDA

View Full Version : how to write hello world sample QT application on windows mobile

pallavi Boyapat
3rd November 2008, 08:41
hi,
good morning........I downloaded a QT 4.4.3 WINCE opensource and i am trying to write a sample application. It is giving me so many errors..

so,please tell me how to write a Sample Qt application.

Thanks in advance

thanks & Regards
pallavi

maverick_pol
3rd November 2008, 09:55
Hi,

Paste your code and the errors and we can help you.

Kacper

pallavi Boyapat
3rd November 2008, 10:02
hi maverick,

Thanx for ur reply
I wrote a sample Qt application in visual studio by going to Qtprojects->Qt application . In visual studio if i select release mode and win32 it is working fine for desktop. In configuration manager i selected the windows mobile 5.0 sdk and i am trying to run that application .
It is giving me the following error

"Use of C runtime library internal header file"

please help me

thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards
pallavi

pallavi Boyapat
3rd November 2008, 10:07
hi maverick,

I am new to this QT application .......please tell me how to write the sample Qt application on windows mobile device.

Thanks
pallavi

maverick_pol
3rd November 2008, 11:02
1. Did you point where your Qt for mobile is installed ?
2. Look at this:

http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/WindowsCE/microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc/2007-11/msg00065.html

Kacper

kalpana
3rd November 2008, 11:15
hi,

I am new to this Qt application. I installed qt-win-eval-4.4.3-vs2005.exe . Is it possible to write sample application for windows mobile.

please help me

thanks in advance.

thanks & Regards
kalpana

pallavi Boyapat
3rd November 2008, 11:18
hi maverick,

I already referred to this document and i set that environment variable. If i set that variable and if i am trying to run that application i am getting so many error.

I am attaching the document of the errors i am getting. please go through the document and help me.

Thanks
pallavi

maverick_pol
3rd November 2008, 11:33
Hi,

I am sure rather VS or compiler can't find the includes/libs for libraries you're using.
The errors you posted are not Qt related, in my opinion; rather an inner VS/compiler problems with finding paths to needed files.

Can't add anything more. I would like to give a better advice, but can't think of any other more detailed.

pallavi Boyapat
3rd November 2008, 12:06
hi maverick,

I go trough this link and i able to know that it is possible to write sample applications on window smobile

"http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2007/12/15/qtwince-visual-studio-integration-and-devdays2007-videos/"

I am trying to write the same application, but i am getting the errors.

please help me how to write the same application.

thanks in advance

thanks
pallavi