PDA

View Full Version : Looking for C++ & QT Developer

amruta
28th November 2008, 08:55
FourJ's Development Tools (I) Pvt Ltd is looking for C++ & QT developer.

Four J's Development Tools is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing company specializing in the development and marketing of tools of a business application development and deployment infrastructure that improves developer productivity and reduces complexity in the deployment of enterprise-class software. World-class organizations such as AT&T, BBC, DHL, Hastings Entertainment, Kmart, 140 US PBS TV stations, the Spanish Airforce, Sprint, La Societé Générale, UK Ministry of Defense and the US Navy are satisfied customers.

With 150 employees distributed over 6 sales offices (London, Paris, Bonn, Dallas, Sydney and Mexico) and 3 software development centers Strasbourg (France), Erfurt (Germany) and Pune (India), Four J's is investing in its future by reinforcing its development team.

Our future ability to grow and benefit from the enormous potential presenting itself is dependent on the caliber of people that Four J's hires - we want to attract the best. We are currently looking for experienced developers to work in our Pune, India facility.

We are looking for people that can make things happen and can make a difference. In Four J's, we respect bold thinking and reward over achievement.

Skill set:
Should have good knowledge in Analysis and Design of Product.
Languages: C++, QT
Methodologies/Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Databases:Oracle 7.x, OR SQL
Operating Systems:Unix and Windows XP.
CM Tools:SVN or any other tool knowledge
Domain : IDE development

Job Location: Pune, India

Regards,
Amruta
ash@4js.com
020-25636082
www.4js.com

sujan.dasmahapatra
1st May 2010, 17:10
Hi Amruta
I have got around 5.5 years of experience in developing commercial software using QT,MFC,OPENGL etc GUI based. I can efficiently handle your project.Try with me once u'll surely like it.my contact details as follows.
Thanks & Regards
Sujan Dasmahapatra
B.E. (Aeronautics)
Bangalore, India
Ph:91-9900839788
Office:91-80-66470248
mail id : sujan.dasmahapatra@gmail.com
yahoo msn : dasmahapatra.aerodynamics@yahoo.co.in
icq # 556023244
msn: sujan.dasmahapatra@hotmail.com

sujan.dasmahapatra
12th May 2010, 17:33
Hi Amruta
I am sujan I got around 5.5 years of experience in developing QT application for windows and LINUX , If you're interested to explore with me please feel free to contact me at the following address
Thanks & Regards
Sujan Dasmahapatra
B.E. (Aeronautics)
Bangalore, India
Ph:91-9900839788
Office:91-80-66470248
mail id : sujan.dasmahapatra@gmail.com
yahoo msn : dasmahapatra.aerodynamics@yahoo.co.in
icq # 556023244
msn: sujan.dasmahapatra@hotmail.com

squidge
12th May 2010, 18:47
Do you realise the age of the job posting you are replying to? Or that you also replied to it a week ago?

cancroid
12th May 2010, 20:40
May be it was just a silly bot:)

squidge
12th May 2010, 21:00
If it is, it's a intelligent learning bot, as it's asking questions too :eek: