PDA

View Full Version : undeclared QSslCertificate

labaga
2nd December 2008, 13:20
Hello all members, can you help me please. I just work with Qt in windows, using:

Windows XP SP3
MSVC 2008 Express edition
Qt 4.4.3 Opensource edition

I need to build some project using QSsl, but thereis an error saying that QSslCertificate is undeclared.

When i try to compile the example in Qt directory (securesocketclient), I get the same error. But when i compilled the example in linux, there is no error found.

Why it's happen and how sould i do to fix it?

Thanks for help.

wysota
2nd December 2008, 13:47
Did you add QT+=network to your project file? Do you have Qt with SSL support built-in?

labaga
2nd December 2008, 16:06
Sure i did it. and even in Qt Example there is a *.pro file that i used in linux to compilled it, and it's sucessfull But not in windows.

Oh ya... there is no openSSL in my windows, is this the problem??

wysota
2nd December 2008, 20:24
Depends what were the options enabled while compiling Qt itself. You might have simply disabled SSL support (or the configure script did it for you). Go back to your Qt compilation site and check it out.

labaga
3rd December 2008, 07:23
Ok...
i'll try to recompile it, But should i need to install openssl in my windows first before i recompille Qt??

wysota
3rd December 2008, 09:30
Run configure with appropriate parameters (verbosity is a nice thing to enable) and see if SSL support is enabled in the compilation. If not, then worry about installing OpenSSL, I think it is not required as you should already have an implementation of SSL in your system (it's called SSLeay or something similar).