PDA

View Full Version : performance of QWebKit() in QGraphicsProxyWidget

wagmare
4th December 2008, 05:20
hi friends/experts,
I embed a QWebview() in a QGraphicsScene by QGraphicsProxyWidget and now the url is loaded freely but inside web page another link cant be accessible so please give any suggestion how to load the inter links inside the web page....
ex: url->google.com inside if i click on gmail its not responding as normal webview

:(

wysota
4th December 2008, 10:43
Does this happen only for links? I mean can you interact with the webview's scrollbars, etc.?

jpn
4th December 2008, 17:57
Are you using a 4.5 snapshot? According to this blog post (http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2008/12/02/widgets-enter-the-third-dimension-wolfenqt/), left-clicking links in embedded QWebViews is broken at the moment.

wagmare
5th December 2008, 05:24
no all the scroll bars and the buttons in the webview were working good but little slow in movement but working fine only the inter links in the webpage of WebView if we click its not loading that link even the loadfinished() signal is not responding ....

wagmare
5th December 2008, 06:32
Are you using a 4.5 snapshot? According to this blog post (http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2008/12/02/widgets-enter-the-third-dimension-wolfenqt/), left-clicking links in embedded QWebViews is broken at the moment.

no i am not using 4.5 snapshots .. i just embed the web view inside a frame and set the url in the graphicsscene

jpn
5th December 2008, 07:16
no i am not using 4.5 snapshots .. i just embed the web view inside a frame and set the url in the graphicsscene
So which exact version of Qt are you using then?

wagmare
5th December 2008, 08:48
I am using Qt 4.4.3 in Fedora core 7

jpn
5th December 2008, 09:50
Task Tracker: Clicking links for embedded QWebViews doesn't work

wagmare
8th December 2008, 06:39
i cant get it :( , is there a bug in Qt4.4.3 i cant understand in the page that links..

jpn
8th December 2008, 06:51
i cant get it :( , is there a bug in Qt4.4.3 i cant understand in the page that links..
Yes, it's a known bug.

wagmare
8th December 2008, 07:17
is there no way to resolve that ? because the problem is the Gui Application i am creating is specially designed for touchscreen where right click option is disabled for user so how can i navigate user to open the inter links in webview on graphics:crying:scene

wysota
8th December 2008, 10:26
You can see if the issue was resolved in one of the 4.5 snapshots. Then you can either upgrade or apply a patch to 4.4.3.