PDA

View Full Version : QWizard::Background Pixmap

divya balachandran
9th January 2009, 06:10
HI,

Iam using Qt4 version and now iam using QWizard..

In QWizard i set Background Pixmap (in MacStyle )...My problem is,The background pixmap is displaying when it is local machine...and its not displaying in remote..

In local machine I have Qt4 Installed , but in remote i didnt install Qt4 directly, but at the same time iam providing all the Qt4 related libraries like libQtGui.so.4.. to the remote machine..but even though the Background pixmap is not displaying..

Splach Screen, Background Pixmap is not at all displaying in remote systems with Qt4 libraries...

aamer4yu
9th January 2009, 10:57
How are u setting the background pic in code ?

divya balachandran
9th January 2009, 11:40
setPixmap(QWizard::BackgroundPixmap, QPixmap("sample.jpg"));

aamer4yu
9th January 2009, 12:29
Are u copying the sample.jpg to remote system ??

Better look at into embedding images in resource files. ( qrc ) into your application.

jpn
9th January 2009, 14:33
FAQ: Why no images are displayed when I deploy my application on another machine that doesn't have Qt installed even though they are displayed on my computer? (http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/faq.php?faq=qt_general_category#faq_qt_missing_ima ges)

divya balachandran
10th January 2009, 05:20
Ya i copied sample.jpg to remote system and iam also tried .qrc file...But it didnt work

divya balachandran
10th January 2009, 05:34
HI,

Iam using Qt4 version and now iam using QWizard..

In QWizard i set Background Pixmap (in MacStyle )...My problem is,The background pixmap is displaying when it is local machine...and its not displaying in remote..

In local machine I have Qt4 Installed , but in remote i didnt install Qt4 directly, but at the same time iam providing all the Qt4 related libraries like libQtGui.so.4.. to the remote machine..but even though the Background pixmap is not displaying..

Splach Screen, Background Pixmap is not at all displaying in remote systems with Qt4 libraries...I ve the copy of sample.jpg in remote systems and i tried the .qrc file resource also..

wysota
10th January 2009, 08:48
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/faq.php?faq=qt_general_category#faq_qt_missing_ima ges

jpn
10th January 2009, 10:18
{ Two threads merged. }

Do NOT start multiple threads on the same subject. Thank you.

rexi
10th January 2009, 14:40
Ya i copied sample.jpg to remote system and iam also tried .qrc file...But it didnt work

Did you copy the image plugins too, as the FAQ says?