PDA

View Full Version : Qt4Libraries needed for using images

divya balachandran
19th January 2009, 06:13
hello,

iam using QWizard..and i am setting background pixmap in it...the background image is displaying in fedora and not in open suse when i run the executable in both systems...

So just i just need what are the Qt libraries needed for displaying image in open suse..

I already have libraries like libQtCore.so.4, libQtCore.so.4.3.2, libQtGui.so.4, libQtGui.so.4.3.2, libqt-mt.so.3, libqt-mt.so.3.3.8.. my question is , are the libraries are enough or not???, The smae libraries are provided in open suse..but its not displaying..i want what are the missing libraries from the above list..

wysota
19th January 2009, 08:03
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/faq.php?faq=qt_general_category#faq_qt_missing_ima ges

rexi
23rd January 2009, 21:52
I already have libraries like libQtCore.so.4, libQtCore.so.4.3.2, libQtGui.so.4, libQtGui.so.4.3.2, libqt-mt.so.3, libqt-mt.so.3.3.8..

Just to have mentioned it, the latter two are Qt3 libraries and won't help you with Qt4. And half of the library names you mentioned should just be links to the actual libraries. Just in case you don't know, the numbers at the end of a library name denote the library's version.

Regarding the missing images, wysota already gave you the hint: you are most likely missing the image plugins to display a certain image type.