PDA

View Full Version : qt_rubberband

zgulser
28th January 2009, 12:04
Hi,

I'm getting qt_rubberband error whenever I want to add a new widget into my project..I think that it's about memory but I don't know what to do even it is. Is there any idea about this subject?

jpn
28th January 2009, 12:56
Could you try to give a little bit more information, please? What does "adding a new widget to your project" mean? Which tools and which versions are you using? Where do you see the error?

zgulser
28th January 2009, 13:33
Of course,

Adding new widget means; adding for example a new QFrame from the designer or adding a new QActionGroup from the source into my project. I'am using Visual Studio 2003 and QT 4.4.2.

I see the error in the visual studio console whenever I try to compile the project. It says that " do not delete 'qt_rubberband' ".

This error is really unusual because I'am adding my widgets just I did before. That's why I'am thinking the error is about memory.

More clear now?

Regards

jpn
28th January 2009, 13:43
More clear now?
Sure, and next time you could provide similar info right away without asking... ;)

Is the full warning, by any chance

QObject: Do not delete object, 'qt_rubberband', during its event handler!
?

To me it sounds like a bug in the VS integration (or Qt Designer). Does it prevent you from doing something?

zgulser
28th January 2009, 14:17
Hi again,

I "clean" and "rebuild" the program and all goes OK. Thanks for your interest.

By the way, sorry for the previous post.

Regards.