PDA

View Full Version : QT tutorials

T3AB4GG3R117
9th February 2009, 00:02
Hey guys I would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to a series of video tutorials.

I am a visual learner so it is very hard for me to read the books.

Anyway thanks for the help :D

wysota
9th February 2009, 00:24
I'm afraid there are currently no video tutorials on Qt apart from my tutorial on Designer basics and a tutorial made by Trolltech on writing a very simple application using Qt.

T3AB4GG3R117
9th February 2009, 00:33
I'm afraid there are currently no video tutorials on Qt apart from my tutorial on Designer basics and a tutorial made by Trolltech on writing a very simple application using Qt.

I don't need a "very simple" application tutorial.

I just need tutorials. I have read my way through the basics.

wysota
9th February 2009, 00:37
In that case I can only offer you to look for presentations from Trolltech Developer Days although I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for. I don't even know if the presentations are still available online... But feel free to look for them.

rbmisc
18th April 2016, 19:04
I see that there were no Qt online tutorials as of Feb 2009. How about now?

ce_nort
19th April 2016, 23:09
There are quite a few of them at http://www.voidrealms.com/ . If you go to the tutorials tab and select "Qt", I believe he has over 100 videos at this point. As with any tutorial they don't cover all the nuances, but I found them to be a really helpful launching point. They are also all available on youtube on VoidRealms channel.

d_stranz
20th April 2016, 15:49
You can also find presentations from past years' Qt Developer Days. Some of these are tutorial in nature. Google knows where they are.