PDA

View Full Version : Qmake 4.5.0

LordQt
5th March 2009, 10:28
Hello Friends,

I have a strange issue. I have compile my src 4.5.0 without problem under drive D:\.

after finishing I copy my content from d:\Qt_45_shared to C:\Qt\4.5.0.

The two folders are from different computer. So D: is now a CD-Drive.

Now every time I try to run qmake it gives me an error like "Theres no media in drive etc"

Whats going on there??
I had no problems in past versions with actions like this I mentioned.

My environment variables point to path C:\Qt\4.5.0\bin; LIB to C:\Qt\4.5.0\lib INCLUDE to C:\Qt\4.5.0\include etc etc

but qmake generates makefiles with pathes to d:\Qt_45_shared\lib and d:\Qt_45_shared\include etc ?????

ComaWhite
5th March 2009, 11:29
Because where it is installed to after compiling. It is hard coded into it. You have to set the installation directory to C:\Qt\4.5.0 or whatever then do nmake install. But you can compile it anywhere. Just don't compiling and install to the same directory or it will mess it up

LordQt
5th March 2009, 11:34
So what I have to do after copy it to C:\Qt\4.5.0

I use mingw32-make. How can I install a directory Qt I just compile, copy it to other pc and thats it and I change my environment variables...?????

LordQt
5th March 2009, 12:44
In the install notes from Qt stands that after compiling my qt is installed.

Look to point 5 in the textfile after I compile my src I have installed my stuff automatically.

But can I really don´t copy my lib to another location without some strange adjustment that I don´t figure out at the moment ???

pastor
6th March 2009, 10:49
LordQt, please see following link Using qt.conf (http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qt-conf.html). It should help you.

LordQt
6th March 2009, 11:36
pastor, thank you !