PDA

View Full Version : qt4.4.2 gui module link error

jevonwang
9th March 2009, 06:37
In compilation qt-extended-4.4.2 for host section.

environment:
qt-extended 4.4.2
GCC 3.4.5

Configure like this:
../qt-extended-4.4.2/configure -debug -qvfb -ui-type mobile -remove-module bluetooth,drm,media -arch i386 -dynamic-rotation -no-ssl -no-sxe -no-v4l2 -no-vpn -no-phonon -no-libamr -pictureflow -build-qt -extra-qt-embedded-config "-no-dbus" -extra-qt-config "-no-dbus"

output:
cd src/gui/ && /usr/bin/gmake -f Makefile
rm -f libQtGui.so.4.4.3 libQtGui.so libQtGui.so.4 libQtGui.so.4.4
`.L853' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L862' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L861' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L860' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L859' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L858' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L857' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
`.L856' referenced in section `.rodata' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._Z13qt_memconvertItjEvPT_PKT0_i' of .obj/debug-shared/qdrawhelper.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [../../lib/libQtGui.so.4.4.3] error 1
gmake[1]: *** [sub-gui-make_default-ordered] error 2
There was an error building Qt. configure cannot continue.
If your system's package manager does not provide Qt 4 development libraries
please see the Guide to Configuring and Building Qt Extended for information
on how to build Qt from the included source.
gmake: *** [src/build/mkconf/configure] error 2

Why? I compile it with gcc4(fedora 8 own) finished.