PDA

View Full Version : new with qtsdk x windows

Ricardo_arg
21st March 2009, 10:19
h, i have write a program in linux and i have to port it to windows because od incompatibility with a new hardware that i am using with this software that i write, i have discover recently sdk and i supose that the porting for a system (linux/unbutu) to xp was going to be quick and easy, but not. so i decided to rewrite the entire program using sdk, but now i cannot link the interface that i develop in the form editor with the mian.cpp, what happend? i there a new thing to do in windows. i have read the help and it has some example that indicates how to use the dessigner with the main.cpp i not working in my case.so x example i create a lineedit in the designer and when i trid to get (->text()) the text from the lineedit the sdk tell me that the lineedit had not been declared! but it is in the main.ui, do i have to declare every lineedit that i have in the form?! there a lots of items!, well thx hope some can help me

Lykurg
21st March 2009, 10:25
Hi,

have you read that: Using a Designer .ui File in Your Application (http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/designer-using-a-ui-file.html)? If it's still not working send us a short code example how do you bind the ui with your program that we could see what's wrong.

Lykurg

Ricardo_arg
25th March 2009, 16:25
yes thx, the problem was that the ui interface had to be accesing using "ui->lineedit" otherwise the qtsdk dont see tit. but i am using qtableWidget to manipulate data, about 1600 items and in linux it take a second to loaded but in windows take 1 minute!, i am tryng now to use something else to manipulate that data.